Why You Should Use a Buyer's Agent When Looking at New Construction
When considering buying a new home from a builder, it is important for you to enlist the services of a Buyer's Agent to protect your interests. Builders' representatives have a fiduciary obligation to get the highest price and best terms for the builder. You need someone who is qualified and knowledgeable working on your side. A Buyer's Agent will:
- Research new construction homes, determine their availability and inform you as to the builder's reputation.
- Show you neighborhoods that provide the most amenities you are seeking.
- Collect information that may enhance your bargaining position.
- Negotiate the best price and terms for you.
- Assist with finance options.
- Review all information communicated by the builder and the builder's representatives to eliminate uncertainties.
- Advise you as to the various inspections needed to ensure the builder has performed quality workmanship that meets your expectations.
And, again, the best thing is . . . you do not pay a commission for these services!
Remember . . . don't sign anything without an Agent present to represent you!
Text Us Now
Type your cell phone number and click TEXT ME to receive a text from an agent.
Call Us Now!
Call us for immediate assistant by one of our experience and knowledgeable agents.
Click to call with your mobile phone.
Send a Message Now
It's fast and easy to contact an agent. Just fill out the form below and we will contact you.
Hina was our realtor for our first home purchase. From start to finish, Hina went above and beyond to help my husband and I through the process. She was always quick to respond, either via email/text/phone, and provided exceptional service to address any of our questions or concerns. She was extremely knowledgeable and sharp. Without Hina, we probably wouldn't have gotten our home, which had multiple offers on it. Once our offer was accepted, Hina provided us with a step-by-step guideline of what to expect and complete to get us to closing. We had a 30-day close period, so her guidance kept us on track to close on time.
In addition to her attentiveness to us as the buyers, Hina was also quick to communicate with all other parties involved - seller/lender/title agency, which made the process very smooth for us. A couple days before closing, our lender let us know they couldn't process our funds exactly like what we had agreed with the seller - this is something that could've delayed our closing - but Hina worked her magic and got all parties on the same page so that we could close on time and with the terms we had agreed on originally. We would highly recommend Hina's services to anyone.
Jules and Neil - Tampa, FL