Buying a home can be both thrilling and a bit unnerving, especially if you're a first-time home buyer. Before you begin your home search it is recommended that you prepare yourself for the journey. The highest priorities to focus on before you begin searching for specific areas, or homes would be to:
- Familiarize yourself with your personal finances.
- Carefully review your budget and begin to eliminate as much debt as possible.
- Have a down payment and earnest money ready when the time comes to act and make your offer.
Mihara & Associates will guide you and ensure you are a knowledgeable home buyer, prepared to make a confident home buying decision. Our "Commission Free" services to our Buyers include:
- Researching homes available through MLS, for-sale-by-owner homes, bank foreclosures, and homes coming on the market.
- Arranging appointments to see the homes and go with you.
- Researching and collecting information to assist in your decision making.
- Assisting with finance options.
- Explaining forms, contracts, and addendum.
- Writing and presenting offers with your best interest in mind.
- Negotiating the best price and terms for you.
- After an offer, Mihara & Associates will coordinate the many details that have to happen to get to the closing; such as title search, appraisals, inspections, etc. Our responsibility is to make sure that all the i's are dotted and all the t's are crossed.
- Safeguarding escrow deposits.
- Handling your transaction with confidentiality and loyalty.
Text Us Now
Type your cell phone number and click TEXT ME to receive a text from an agent.
Call Us Now!
Call us for immediate assistant by one of our experience and knowledgeable agents.
Click to call with your mobile phone.
Send a Message Now
It's fast and easy to contact an agent. Just fill out the form below and we will contact you.
Hina was our realtor for our first home purchase. From start to finish, Hina went above and beyond to help my husband and I through the process. She was always quick to respond, either via email/text/phone, and provided exceptional service to address any of our questions or concerns. She was extremely knowledgeable and sharp. Without Hina, we probably wouldn't have gotten our home, which had multiple offers on it. Once our offer was accepted, Hina provided us with a step-by-step guideline of what to expect and complete to get us to closing. We had a 30-day close period, so her guidance kept us on track to close on time.
In addition to her attentiveness to us as the buyers, Hina was also quick to communicate with all other parties involved - seller/lender/title agency, which made the process very smooth for us. A couple days before closing, our lender let us know they couldn't process our funds exactly like what we had agreed with the seller - this is something that could've delayed our closing - but Hina worked her magic and got all parties on the same page so that we could close on time and with the terms we had agreed on originally. We would highly recommend Hina's services to anyone.
Jules and Neil - Tampa, FL